Skocz do zawartości
Forum Burgmania

Hello from Brasília, Brazil

Gość ubiratamuniz

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Gość ubiratamuniz

Hi there, everyone!

I was having an email conversation about Burgmans with the user Kubo, whom I found in Bikepics.com Burgman 400 section.

He invited me to join this forum.

I live in Brasília, capital of Brazil, and I own a Brazilian K3 Burgman 400, which is just the same as the European K1/K2/Business (the one with the "Mercedes-like" tailsection).

Pictures of me and my bike (and my previous "Intruder" GN250) can be found at:

http://www.bikepics.com/members/ubiratamuniz/

Just to let you know a little of my city, here's a picture of me and my Burgman near the Presidente Juscelino Kubitschek Bridge (called "JK Bridge") here in Brasília:

http://w2.bikepics.com/pics/2007%5C02%5C03...790144-full.jpg

I plan on making a trip to the beach with my Burgman, the only problem is that it is a 1100km trip (with roads not so good) and I have to convince my wife on going along in this "adventure". :D:D:D

Unfortunately I don't speak Polish, so English will probably be the onli language I will be able to chat with you guys.

Best wishes,

Foto is too big size. Change from to

MariuszBurgi

• Administrator

Welcome in our site Brasilian scooter maniac :D

Kubo invited you? Kubo, kubo... hmm... Aaa... I know him... Bad Kubo from Cracow B)

Be cool :D

Ps. Your nick "ubiratamuniz"... What is that ? :D

• Sympatycy

Hi My friend :]

Nice to write to You on Forum.

We've got great people in here. I'm sure, that You'll find in here many answers, on Your all questions.

Mariusz... I'm not from Cracow... We know each othet so long, and You didn't remember this fact?

Hihi( :D ) but I'm living in the suburbs of Cracow...

Bira, My invitation is serious... maybe somewhen, You'll have time, to visit Us.

Nice Evening for everyone. Kuba :D

Hello!

It`s nice to meet another foreigner on our forum. I met a guy from Brazil in Italy last year. His name was Edilberto Barboza and he was a president of Ducati Club in Sao Paulo. I thought to visit Brazil with my motorbike but maybe I will take my scooter. We will see... So far we invite you to visit our country.

Best regards.

Gość ubiratamuniz

Thank you all for your warm welcome.

I plan to visit Europe, but those are plans for one, two years from now. I need to gather money for that first... ;)

Hope to participate actively in this forum anyway I can.

rafalek13c: You like so many people in Brazil, but you forgot about Giselle Bündchen... :);):):)

1144413197.jpg

rafalek13c: You like so many people in Brazil, but you forgot about Giselle Bündchen... !YES ;):);)

1144413197.jpg

I am never heard about her before. She is pretty olmost like polish woman :)

Do you know any famus person from Poland?

I guess ubiratamuniz have heard about Kaczynscy brothers (or sth like that :rolleyes:)

I'm talking about president and PM whose are identical twins

Hi ,

Nice to meet you on our Forum :)

How many oC is in your city now ???

In my city was 10 oC today :) .

How long have you got your vehicle , are scooters popular in Brasil :?:

Best regards ,djquest2

Welcom

It's wery nice that our club is known even in South America - I hope thah you will finde many interesting topics and many interesting users on ous site.

I have one request to you. Pleace write a little bit about your's country and ofcourse about scooters in Brazil.

It's hard to belive that you have worse roads than we :D

By

Gość ubiratamuniz
I guess ubiratamuniz have heard about Kaczynscy brothers (or sth like that :P)

I'm talking about president and PM  whose are identical twins

Misiek_500V wrote:

I guess ubiratamuniz have heard about Kaczynscy brothers (or sth like that tongue.gif)

I'm talking about president and PM whose are identical twins

No, I haven't heard about them. But I know about Karol Wojtyla (Pope John Paul the II ) :P

Giselle Bündchen is one of the world most famous supermodels. She was dating that actor DiCaprio for a while. She is one of the best representatives of Brazilian beautiful women (I hope that my wife doesn't read this... :P:P:P:P )

djquest2 wrote:

Hi ,

Nice to meet you on our Forum w00t.gif

How many oC is in your city now ???

In my city was 10 oC today rolleyes.gif .

How long have you got your vehicle , are scooters popular in Brasil :?

Hi there!

Now it is 11:10am here, and it is 22 degrees Celsius. In the beaches (Rio, Salvador) it may be near 30. On the hottest days in summer, temperature here in Brasília reaches 30 degrees and goes up to 42 in Rio, for example.

Too bad I am 1000km from the beaches :P:rolleyes::P

I've got my Burgman in September (which means, I have it for near six months). My previous bike was a Suzuki GN250 (it is also in my BikePics album).

Welcom

It's wery nice that our club is known even in South America - I hope thah you will finde many interesting topics and many interesting users on ous site.

I have one request to you. Pleace write a little bit about your's country and ofcourse about scooters in Brazil.

It's hard to belive that you have worse roads than we

Scooters are not so popular around here, in fact, I don't understand why. There is some prejudice about the small wheels. But I made a trip (with my wife on the back seat) last weekend and even with the bumpy road (it wasn't so bad at all) I had no problem keeping up with trail bikes like Yamaha XT660 and Honda Tornado XR250 or other street bikes like GS500 and CB500.

Lower cc scooters are beginning to be more common on the streets, specially the chinese scooters (Lifan and others) and specially the AN125 from Suzuki:

2006%5C08%5C22%5Cbikepics-662695-full.jpg

They are sold as "AN 125 Burgman" around here, although they ARE NOT "real burgmans" such as the European UH125.

Big engine scooters (over 200cc) are not usual around here.

Honda doesn't sell scooters here!!! Can you believe that?

About our roads...

check this site "Movimento Bosta" (this is a vulgar name, would be translated to english as "Shit Movement", it is a protest site) and see the pictures (click on the link "Fotos") and you will see what I am talking about.

http://br.geocities.com/movimentobosta/movimentobosta.html

Estradas01.jpg

I will tell you a little about my country in the next messages :-) Brazil is not all about samba, carnival, soccer, Ronaldinho and beaches. There is much more.

Gość ubiratamuniz
Melon wrote:

Welcome on burgmania forum.

...that actor DiCaprio....

By the way who is this DiCaprio?

Giselle Bündchen

Could you provide some pictures of her?

Does she also drive a motor or scooter?

DiCaprio, Leonardo, that guy from Titanic.

Picture from Giselle Bündchen I posted on the first page. Try looking for her name in Google maybe you'll get better pictures. :rolleyes:

Another famous Brazilian (who is not a soccer player) is that actor Rodrigo Santoro (he is now in the TV series "Lost").

Misiek_500V wrote:

Are every road look like this one in the picture??

Not all (the state roads on the state of Sao Paulo are like german autobahns, but with 120kph speed limit). There are some good roads as well. But most of the Brazilian roads are just like that, unfortunately. That picture is from the road from Brasilia to Rio.

That's really grate that we have a guest from Brazil !OKK I'm also happy. I head a lot of good things about your country and this year I'm planning to go and do some sightseeing there. Analyzing that picture from the road I came to the conclusin that our Polish roads are not so bad in fact, but still it is said that Poland is the "mexico" of europe !scooter

My best regards.