Skocz do zawartości
Forum Burgmania

Foreign Guests

Gość Melon

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Halo,

I got the idea to create this topic for all foreign guests which would like to keep up with us and do not speak Polish.

Please free to post here.

Regards

Stworzyłem ten tema dla wszystkich obcokrajowców nie pozorumiewaj?cych się w j. polskim, a chc?cym się z nami porozumieć.

Może warto załorzyć nowe temat na Forum pod w/w nazw?, aby każdy kto nie mówi po polsku a trafił na naszę stronę wiedział jak może wł?czyć się do dystusji.

Stajemy się w końcu członkami Europy.

Halo,

I got the idea to create this topic for all foreign guests which would like to keep up with us and do not speak Polish.

Please free to post here.

Regards

Stworzyłem ten tema dla wszystkich obcokrajowców nie pozorumiewaj?cych się w j. polskim, a chc?cym się z nami porozumieć.

Może warto załorzyć nowe temat na Forum pod w/w nazw?, aby każdy kto nie mówi po polsku a trafił na naszę stronę wiedział jak może wł?czyć się do dystusji.

Stajemy się w końcu członkami Europy.

Super

Thanks !!

:)

• Sympatycy

HELLO to all guests from other countries.

Hungary... Hmm it is a great idea to go there in summer 2007. My SV is not a Maxi, but it doesn't mean, that I won't travel with MaxiScooter friends.

So we've got plans to realize... What will happend? Noone knows...

I hope, that We will have an occasion to meet together.

But it is also good idea, to invite You on our MaxiScooter Metting (for example in Warsaw). If there will be more information about it, then We'll write it here...

Cu on the road. Kuba :) vel. Wypłosz :)

(Sorry for my english, but i'm not very good at it...) :)

Id like to ask (the admin) if it is possible to place all my older posts to the Foreign Guests topic? (from the other topic)

Good news! The registration on the Hungarian Burgman Club forum is now available in english! There is an english flag on the site, there you have to click on it.

There are already 2 foreign registrated members! :):)

Good news! The registration on the Hungarian Burgman Club forum is now available in english! There is an english flag on the site, there you have to click on it.

Lajos could you provide an link to Hungarian Burgamn club site?

I will then try to get the registration.

Regards

Lajos could you provide an link to Hungarian Burgamn club site?

I will then try to get the registration.

Regards

http://burgmanhu.w3h.hu

or http://www.burgman.hu <- it redirects to http://burgmanhu.w3h.hu

Click on the anglo-american flag, then go to the registrations menu, upward left side.

• Administrator

Hello Lajos

Im very glad that you registred on this forum. Cordialy welcome. We was for the night in way to greece in budapest last year. On bikers camping in centre. Next time necessarly we can meting. :D Hungary it's the best way if we go on south europe for example into greece. Two years ego I was on Budapest on new year celebrations.

Hallo, Lajos,

Welcome. Thank you very much for paying visit here & for joining us.

Mayby it will be interesting for you to have a look here: http://www.burgmania.net/forum/index.php?a...indpost&p=35414

P.S.: other foreigners registered at this BUTGMANIA’s forun are suggested/asked to do the same of course.

King regards,

Jerzyk

sugestion for Site Administrator burgi :lol:

to make Main topic on title-forum screen for every foreginers who have join as.

we are oficially in UE now, so this obligate as to something, following Melon's .

Burgmaniacs of every country - join as !!!

We Kindly Welcome You :wacko: !bicz

ps. I P A M B E :lol: